Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday


Preparing for the holidays! 

Set of Glass Ornaments Hand painted three


Crocheted Pink Snowgirl Christmas Toy on Etsy


Christmas Tree Earrings, Swarovski Crystal


Christmas ornament Ball Chainmaille Purple and silver


Blue Christmas Light Felt Ornament Holidays Home Decor


Ornament Card - Cut Paper Snowman with Bird - Hand Colored


Skeleton Santa. Original DaY Of The Dead Drawing. Sugar Skull artwork with Sharpies.  Dia De Los Muertos.


Hot Pink Santa Claus Upcycled Repurposed Funky and Bright


Christmas Ornament Handmade Polymer Clay and Glass


Red garland bunting



This year take the handmade pledge
&

3 comments:

  1. So many fabulous items!!! I love Christmas!!!

    Thank you Elizabeth for featuring our crocheted snowgirl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous items. I'm really looking forward to my first Christmas at Etsy.
    Thanks so much for featuring my garland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for nontraditional holiday decorations -- I love the skull Santa! Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts.....