Monday, November 7, 2011

Marvelous Monday


Keeping it Bright ~ Home Decor by the Etsian Artists Team...

Vintage Upcycled Painted Frames and Candleholders Home Decor

Windsor Style Doll Chair Hand Painted

Christmas Star Candle Holder - Teal and Purple - Whimsical Upcycled Folk Art

Upcycled Capricorn Zodiac CD Mosaic

Wood Frame with 3 Little Wooden Characters, Pink Home decor, New baby girl

Mokume Gane Vase or Candleholder
Children pencil wall clock, modern wall clocks, cool clocks, kids clocks contemporary clocks

vintage atlas & ball glass top mason jars .. ooak handmade solar lights : pint size decoupage - set of four rainbow stained glass multi

Holiday Owl,Handmade Designer Owl, Red Floral Owl, Home Decor

Over the Rainbow - Origami Lucky Stars

4 comments:

  1. Super rainbow fun! I love all of these items, and if I could fit in the chair, I would so buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific finds! I love that clock. Thanks so much for featuring my CD Mosaic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful bunch of colorfulness! Thank you so much for including my origami lucky stars. :-)

    That chair is totally terrific, and the clock is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderfully colourful finds! Thanks for featuring my owls!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts.....