Monday, October 17, 2011

Time to Vote


OMG! I feel like such a slacker right now, I am sorry for getting the voting up a day late and I thank you all (THE BEST TEAM EVER) for being so understanding while I have been down!

The voting will still run the full 24 hours and since I will need to know the winner in order to post tomorrows Treasury Challenge I will have the challenge posted by noon Est. time tomorrow.  The Challenge will also run for 24 hours so that will be til noon on Wednesday.  Sorry for any inconvenience all of this may cause.

Our 4 finalists this week are...
This weeks challenge as previously mentioned will run from Noon Est. Tuesday til Noon Est. Wednesday and the theme will be a little different this week, instead of a one word theme I want to try a phrase, so your theme is "Commit to be Different". I think this theme should produce a wide array of interesting treasuries!  :)  The featured shop will be posted in the challenge on Tuesday.

Remember, don't make your treasuries until Tuesday and to check the blog for full rules and details.
HAVE FUN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts.....